What forms of payment are accepted?

WageWorks – This takes the payment out of your paycheck before it is taxed. Please view more information about WageWorks here.

*You must sign up for WageWorks on or before the 10th of the month before you want to start parking. Ex: If you are going to start parking January 1st you will need to sign up for WageWorks on or before December 10th. If you have missed the deadline to sign up for WageWorks, you will need to make a one-time payment thought the online portal here.

Credit Card – Your account will be automatically debited with a provided credit card on the first day of each month.

• Company Paid – This is only available through your company. Your company will need to contact our accounting department to set up a payment plan.
Please call 704-716-9876 for assistance.


How do I terminate my parking?

All parkers must terminate by the 15th of the month to avoid being charged for the upcoming month. Contracts terminated mid-month will not be pro-rated.
Click here to log in to terminate parking.


Where is the parking office located?

The City Center Green office is located on the ground floor of the parking deck at 350 East 6th Street. Coming from the main elevators, you will go around the corner to the left. The office is located behind the bike racks.