What are the forms of payment?

Wage Works - Takes the payment out of your paycheck before it is taxed. A Wage Works instruction / information sheet can be found on the "Forms" page.

*You must sign up for Wage Works on or before the 10th of the month before you want to start parking.
Ex: If you are going to start parking January 1, you need to sign up for Wage Works on or before December 10.

Automated Draft - You will need to attach a voided check to the Debit Authorization Form. Your account will be automatically debited on the first business day of each month.

Company Paid - Only available through your company. Your company will need to contact our accounting department to set up a payment plan. Michele Rogers at 704-358-1000.

If you do not sign up for Wage Works or an Automated Draft before the deadline, please bring a check or cash to pay for your first month's parking. We do not accept credit cards and can not provide change.

How do I terminate my parking?

All parkers must turn in a signed termination form by the 15th of the month to avoid being charged for the upcoming month. The auto-draft will not be cancelled until the card is turned into the Center City Green office. Contracts terminated mid-month will not be prorated.

Where is the Parking Office located?

The office is located on the ground level of Center City Green on the 6th Street side. Coming from the main elevators, you will go around the corner to the left. The office is located behind the bike racks.